This morning I woke up craving something yummy and delicious...something I haven't had in months! Well, I went on Pinterest a bit and got totally inspired. So I took from one recipe and another, and yet another, and came up with my very own "Low Fat - High Protein Healthy Pancake" recipe.
Gathered a few main ingredients...and voilà!
That's what the pancake looked when I flipped it over. This was supposed to be three small pancakes, but I was super hungry so I let them merge into a giant one...yum yum!
Washed and Chopped up a few left over strawberries and some blueberries...
Assembled everything nicely on a plate, poured the sugar free syrup, and enjoyed every single bite of my healthy breaky!!
So here's what you need:
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt (plain)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 sprays of PAM (may need more, depending on pan)
- mix first 3 items in a small bowl
- mix eggs and yoghurt well in separate bowl
- mix dry ingredients with wet ones
- spray non stick pan with PAM
- heat pan on medium heat
- Spoon batter into pan
- when bubbles form, flip pancake to other side
- wash and cut fruits; set aside
- place pancakes on plate, decorate with fruits, drizzles with sugar free syrup, and...
- This recipe comes to 12 Weight Watchers points for the whole batch (including 3 TBS of sugar free syrup). So decide it by the number of portions you decide to make (I.e.: 3 WW points if 4 pancakes, or 6 WW points if 2 pancakes. The choice is yours!)